Gallium Oxide Materials and Devices
This Special Topic Collection features articles on gallium oxide including fundamental research on the material as well as its applications in devices. Topics covered include but are not limited to materials theory, modeling and simulation of growth and devices, bulk and epitaxial growth, material and device processing and characterization, electronic and photonic device fabrication, electronic transport and breakdown, interfaces between gallium oxide and other materials and integration of gallium oxide with other materials.
- Prof. Stephen Pearton (University of Florida, USA)
- Prof. Fan Ren (University of Florida, USA)
- Prof. Jihyun Kim (Korea University, Korea)
- Prof. Aman Haque (Pennsylvania State University, USA)
- Prof. Osamu Ueda (Meiji University, Japan)
- Dr. Bianchi Méndez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
- Prof. Sriram Krishnamoorthy (University of California, Santa Barbara, USA)
Image Credit: Jacqueline Cooke, Praneeth Ranga, Arkka Bhattacharyya, Xueling Cheng, Yunshan Wang, Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Michael A. Scarpulla, Berardi Sensale-Rodriguez, JVST A 41, 013406 (2023); https://doi.org/10.1116/6.0002303.