Focus and Coverage
AVS Quantum Science is a truly interdisciplinary journal that reaches into a breadth of research areas, from Condensed Matter and Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics, to Biology, Chemistry, and Materials Science, to Computer Science and Engineering, all through the foundations of Quantum Science.
AVS Quantum Science (AQS) launched in 2019 with a focus on Review articles. We are now considering Reviews, Perspectives, Roadmaps, Tutorials, and Original Research. For more information on our process, please review the AQS Specific Information for Authors.
Topics covered in AQS are diverse and reflect the most important subjects in quantum science including:
- Quantum Engineering
- Quantum Materials
- Quantum Photonics
- Quantum Biology
- Quantum Communication
- Quantum Sensing and Metrology
- Quantum measurement technology
- Atoms and Molecules in quantum devices
- Superfluid and superconductors in quantum devices
- Quantum computers and software
- Materials and methods for quantum devices
- Macroscopic and hybrid quantum systems